22-9-2010
Mooncake festival is today. As I'm a chinese, I celebrate it too. Left school early today at 5p.m and mummy went to many shop just to buy "TangLung" (lantern) for the celebration but can't find it. 'Till the last shop, we finally got it!! and rush back home,bath,wait for daddy and drive to Putrajaya~Shangri-La hotel.
It was kinda boring at the begining, but it's fun later on. After eating, we stay outside the park and have our programme. First, "Dim TangLung" (light up the lanterns). Second, "Chuan Teng" (everyone hold the candle and light up the candle one by one). Laugh, chat and take photograph.
Went to school earlier for sejarah presentation drama rehearsal. While rehears, I hit my leg and hurt it. Forgotten this and that. Hurt my hand while playing lantern and candle. It's totally sucks!
23-9-2010
When to school at 9.30a.m for the rehearsal again. Suddenly Pn. Chin scold us and we have no idea what's the reason. She said someone sat on the table (in Ruang Cendekiawan) and blah blah blah. Then we were very angry about who go and sit on the table? We rehears by standing and moving, who will sit on the table with no reason? The answer is..... (I think I better don't tell).
It's sejarah period, my group is the first which going to present. Our subtopic is 7.1 ~ Perjuangan Mengebalikan Kedaulatan Kedah. It was fun!! After 7.1 and 7.2 finish the presentation, 2C class's 7.3~ Rentap wira Sarawak : Agi Idup Agi Ngelaban group came to our class and present their topic. It was totally , so-Damn Good!! pro!! I think that's the best group. Hope our class can try their best and do the best!! Go 2A!!
No comments:
Post a Comment