Monday, September 13, 2010

My very 1st post..

Hi all ,
if you know me, I've a blog before this..
as now my new bloggie, I would like to apologize to everyone that I've stop blogging using my old bloggie account..
this is because I wanna have a brand new account with my new life..
so all the post in my old bloggie had been the last century of ME..
now, it's all start from a new life..
Henceforth, it's a REAL ME..

I would forget all the past and start with my new life..
and all the past will stop at my old bloggie.
If you guys wanna read about my past, you can visit my old bloggie account..
but I don't think I would type my old bloggie account here..
or you guys can ask the others about my old bloggie, but not me..
Never Ever mention about my old century story..

No comments:

Post a Comment