For me, computer is a part of my life..
I used to play games, Twitter, Facebook, and Blogging.
I believe that most of the teenagers in the world have the same opinion with me, right?
Teenagers have the same attitude ever, like me!!
Who don't like to play computer?
comment here!
Once I turn on the computer, I can sit infront of it all day long. This is why my Cuti Terancang not finish yet, and it's the last second day of holiday. I'm going to be a Supergirl and rush all my homework!! If not, I have to be a Copycat and copy my friends' work. But I don't wanna be a Copycat, I wanna be a Goodgirl.
Just now, I turn off the computer and tried to do my work, I thought I can do it, but I'm wrong. I slept for three hours and do nothing. I really gonna hide my com and those electrical stuff. haha..*winks* It's good for me. yea.. Okay, 'till then. Bye. And, maybe this is the last post for this week because I really have to rush my homework and prepare to school. It's school day mext Monday!! yeah!! no need to stay at home with these boring holidays. *grins*
No comments:
Post a Comment