If you're close to me, you'll know that I'm kinda childish sometimes. As a children, they usually like to watch those Happy Ever After story (I mean those fairytales), and me either. haha.. When I was 8, I like to watch fairytales sooo much it's because it seem so warm and sweet seeing Happy Ever After stories. Last time those fairytales movie are most probably cartoon, but just now I watched a Cinderella movie which is reality ~ Ever After : A Cinderella Story (this is the name of the movie).
Seriously, I cried from the begining 'till the end of the story. And my eyes is totally red in colour now. I hate Marguerite De Ghent and Baroness Rodmilla De Ghent (which is Danielle De Barbarac 's stepsister and stepmother). As you guess had watched those fairytales, guess you guys know what's going on and why I hate them. But Danielle another stepsister, Jacqueline De Ghent is a good person and she always there to help Danielle. As a fairytale, the story always end up with a best situation which is probably Danielle be the wife of the Prince of France, Prince Henry and Marguerite De Ghent and Baroness Rodmilla De Ghent had been punished by the King Fancis and Queen Marie. They are totally suck in doing house chore. ahahaha.. *winks*
And I believe that my eyes would be totally red in colour the next morning. But it's okay as long as I saw the two idiot been punished. ahahahahaha.. *grins*
'Till then everyone. Good Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment