Thursday, September 16, 2010

Life's complicated !

In these 2 weeks holiday, I realised that life's complicated. always! But life's still go on, and I have to face the fact, the truth of the life. It's planned and we're just move forward to it. This is life! As Hannah Montana the movie said : "life's a climb, but the view is great". Yea..! and it's time to say "Hello" to my Life.

A person change to be another in a short period. I'm the one of them. I've became another person in a short period. I'm now much understand that parents' work hard is just to let us have a comfort and a better living. Why can't I just behave better and treat them better? Now, I knew it wasn't too let for regret and promise to behave better. This is the reason why I sign up with a new blogger account for my new life. I HAVE TO BEAR WITH EVERYTHING AROUND ME AND APPRECIATE EVERYTHING I'VE OWN. I SWEAR FOR IT, SERIOUSLY !!
Daddy Mummy, forgive whatever I've done. I PROMISE TO BEHAVE BETTER HENCEFORTH & TO BE YOUR GOOD GIRL EVER !!

No comments:

Post a Comment