Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Something that I don't know how to describe.

I wanna tell someone about this because I've been keeping this for a long time, and at the right time, someone appears and he understand what I want. But honestly, I can't tell him because I don't really know him that much and I don't know whether can I trust him or not. So, I decided not to tell anyone unless I found someone I can trust. Secret is alway a secret once I tell someone that I don't know much, perhaps it's can't be secret anymore. 

I really don't know how to describe this stuff. You just won't understand even though I've tell. That's something depressed, and I just don't know what to describe.
I'm sorry (to the one who appears in the right time), I'm sorry to be honest, I can't tell you cause I can't trust you.
I'm sorry. Don't be mad.. *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment