Chat with Zhen Nam for a while yesterday and realised that I'm back. I'm now a real ME.
Thanks Zhen Nam. Thank you very much. If I never met you before, perhaps I'm still living with a entire blur life that almost all tenagers' having. Teenagers' usually got crush easily, and I'm the one of them last time but not now. Now I'm a teenage girl who is not that "normal" (i mean would not get crush easily, or maybe nope..but almost getting there..).
Plus, I've watched a movie with Hallmark Channel yesterday while chatting with Zhen Nam, and the movie is "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" which is most probably talking about teenagers' life. erm..and I think that's a movie which can't watch below 18, but my parents' okay with this, as long as we didn't follow their manners..ha. *winks*.
All right, the story begins like this....
*erm..Actually this is the first episode for me, Cause I never watch this movie before this..Therefore I not so sure what's happen before this episode. But I'll try to imagine. =)
okay, this story actually talking about a 15 years old girl, Amy and her boyfriend, Ricky..
They're having sex while they just get together a few days (I think).
How stupid this girl is..arh!!okay let my tell you guys how they started their "work"..
erm..Ricky brought Amy to a quiet room and they start chatting with eating burger and drinking coffee. For awhile later, they moved to sofa and start chatting agian.....
All along the night, just Amy was talking and Ricky just listen. But then.. yea.. you guys can guess right?? yeshhh.. Ricky try to kiss her and their job began. Amy finally felt regret, but it's too late because Amy have Ricky's baby.
yea.. the story is about this.. erm..I'll mention how's the last episode goes if I watch..
well, actually I watched two episode of this movie and above was how the story went.
After wacthing this movie, I really really hate those who got sex in this age. erm... I mean if you guys really wanna dating with your crush, erm.. I guess maybe yes. But please don't ever think about sexual. Don't, you'll be very sorry after that. (erm.. I don't know how it feel after that, but what I know is, it will be very painful..)
For me, I won't think about "crush" anymore longer. What I wanna do is, I wanna prepare for all the exams all along my studies journey. Yea..that's what I want..
Boys and Girls, say it loud : "What I want?"
and you'll get the answers, I guess.
Cause I did it..
=) *winks*
No comments:
Post a Comment