If really a mind-reader in this world, I would like to offer him/her a job.
or, if I could have a super power, I wanna be a mind-reader.
I really wanna knw wht each of u are thinking about. especially, u, my best friend.
Just noticed tht, u're like another person I've ever met. I'd tried to understand wht u've share about on fb, but I just cant get it. I really worry about it, dont u knw? U're just acting weird these days. Are u an actress? or a typical teenage girl tht I've met a few years ago?
I tried to understand every single word u said, But wht I got? NOTHING. I really dont understand wht u're talking about. I asked, but the answer is the same.
Are u trying to tease me? U're obsess. Obsessed with those weird stuff. Please my friend, wht u're trying to do? wht are u thinking about? at least, hint? unless, Im not ur best friend. if it's true, hint is nothing. NOTHING! feel guilty, really. Im not a best friend in the world, I guess.
U like to live with ur life?? wow, impressive. and, congratz. I think u almost there.
about wht? I think u knw all about this. need a hint? no need, thank you. guess is better.
well, last words, Im really obsess with u. so, hint please. thank you. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment