Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I enjoy my life! did u?

Since the year 2010 started, I become braver, and realized tht there's somthing freakin' awesome I my life.
I knw who I am, I knw wht I want, and I get to knw many friends.
Something tht might not happen in my entire life, happened in this year.


Seriously, I got crush with a guy, and then leave it with no guilty. Im kinda like....... i guess.
I really thought he's tht important to me before tht, but I doesnt feel wht I've thought now. =)


Alright, erm... If u ask me some question like : do u want to have a boyfriend or something. My answer is : no, thks. Im happy of wht I deserve now. like living a freakin' awesome single life? hell yea!! I'll not have a relationship with anyone before 20. 'cause I knw there might be something gonna happen. ok, to be honest, I dont want anything happen in my entire single life, something like er... have sex with guys?? no way!! never happen in my teenage life. never. even though Im open-minded. but have sex with guys?? HELL NO!! if like sleep on the same bed but no anything would happen, tht might be fine for me. =)


ok, wht I gonna say is, I feel kinda boring these days. So can u guys visit my formspring? just ask me anything u're curious with, anything about my life, I'll answer it with honest. u wanna ask me question?? HELL YEA!! u're welcome, so.
or if u wanna add me in fb, could u pls send me a msg like introduce urself or something? I would like to meet new friends!! 
anyway, I would like to thanks before I answer or accept u in formspring and fb.
=D
stalk me! u knw u want to!! dont miss out, cause u dont want to!!!
thank you. =D








1 comment: