Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Im not the one to talk with.. I guess.

Im.... Im childish?? Im good to be teased? who are u?? for wht?? tell me why?? 
thr's no one with me. no one. they just dont wanna tell the truth. as the zodiac said, " As Cancer, you can be trusted." If then, why they dont wanna tell me the truth? but teasing me??
u knw wht. a disappointment. I really dont knw wht I've did wrong??


I just.... dont knw. I really dont knw. 


Just now, chat with zn for a while, he said, he got a gf. a brazillian. She's cute, nice. 
Before tht, I really thought I'll sad because he got a gf thr, I'll cry because he's leaving. But I didnt. I feel soooo happy. really. Im obsessed with it, I guess.


dear Bryan, u're trying to make me confuse about this? or u're right tht it's all just a lie? 
If u get to this blog, congratz, perhaps u got wht I've said. But if u didnt, u cant understand me, I guess.


sorry guys, maybe Im not the one to talk with. ok, it's fine. I'll handle it by myself. 
zn : no worries, I promised wht I've said, i wont tell her about this no matter it's a trick or it's true. 



No comments:

Post a Comment