well, it's been a long time I have my last post..
and Hi, we meet again. =D
I disappear for a long time and the reason is :
1) My modem can't be connect.
2) Busy?? yea. tht's the reason.
3) Lazy?? erm.. actually it's not, but just hv not much time to blog, so just stop it for awhile.
4) tht's all. =D
12 Nov 2010
Yeah!! Class party is today!!
It's a totally fun day!!
AWESOME!!
Have fun with my 2A brothers and sisters, and our Beloved mother ~ Pn. Kavitha.
Before school time's over, we snapped some photos together. It's awesome. truly. AWESOmmmmmmeeeeeee!!!
Seriously, It's just our heaven today!!
Replays this wonderful moment, pls. =)
14 Nov 2010.
Had a great day.
Outing with HuiSan, ShuYi, HueyMin, YiShen, YouJing, YiKam, Dickson.
Spent much money today. so sad. =(
RM 50 for dvd-r, just wanna burn a memorable moments to my 2A family members.
But it's BURNNN!! My laptop is totally sucks!! The time I wanna burn for my classmates and teacher, it was selfish. When wanna burn dvd randomly, it just burn for me. but why not today??!!! ARH!!! Tomorrow's the last day of school, why dont you just burn 41 of the memorable moments to all of us??!!! why???!!!
Dont wanna go to school tomorrow, cause scared them yell at me. =)
15 Nov 2010.
Today's the last day of 2010 classes and the last day of school for this year.
well, as Im kinda emo. I cried 4 time. The first time, while bathing. The second and third time, while chatting with my classmate. The forth, while listening to a song which Qaiyum played today.
I really miss all of them. I hope there's no holiday, and it would repeat and replay the moments we all been together. It's too enough for just repeat once. =D
and I wish there's a outing before we meet each other next year.
I really miss my 2A family. Our 2A mother~ Pn. Kavitha. and the 2A brothers and sisters.
As I said yesterday : "I scared them yell at me". Im wrong. They didnt yell or shout but they let bygones be bygones. Lucky someone else knw I've tried and spent much time on it.
Sorry guys, I'll try to post on FB and give all of you next year. ok? =)
Once again, SORRY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment