Thursday, December 9, 2010

A decision to make a CHANGE!

Hi, it's been a while I stop since my mum asked not to face the computer for all the time.
Still, I on when my parents' not at home. =D

well, a decision to make a CHANGE. I decided to have a hair cut. but at that second before I cut my hair, my mind are still appear the words "CUT or NOT??". I have a hair cut at last. and a bit regret now. literally. as it takes a few months to grow 'till this length, I shouldn't change the hair style. I should just cut layer. maybe? 
as I've changed, and I cant do anything with it, the only way is to wait and let it grow. that's all. =)

Below photos showed that how it change.

BEFORE














and...












AFTER







doesn't look much different right?




actually, my hair is just that short. =)




I dont really like it. but nvm, It'll grow. I hope it grow as fast as possible.
the way to grow faster, eat Chaga and Flora Balance.

My mum always say : " when u're still young, u should be open to different things, and dont care wht the other think about u. Just open to it, u'll find that ur life is interesting and AWESOME !! "
Anyway, I gotta end my post here. I hope I'll get AWESOME FEEDBACK about this. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment