Thursday, October 7, 2010

Class gathering with 2A dudes @ 7/10/2010

Awh!! have a wonderful moment with 2A dudes.

Really a fun day. I reach there about 10a.m. but HuiSan, ShuYi, Yi Shen, HueyMIn and Yi Kam are earlier. They wait for me and Fei Xian at Mc donald.
Usually students will always stay at popular for some books, and I'm one of them too..
As the exam is around the corner, I've spent RM 50 for books.
After books, I ran damn fast towards the bowling centre to mark attendance.

"Wait no more, and now's the time to have a bowling."
We walk in to the bowling center and pay for the game.
I pay for it and settle all the payment because I'm the treasurer.
That time it's totally in a mess and are just talking, run here and there.
Why are in a mess??
because RM 2 is just for a game, and we need to rent the shoe. And it's must.
So I collected from them. It's totally in a mess. I've to shout like psycho. Plus, some is asking to be fast. Really getting mad that time. Luckily ShuYi's there to help me. She and I collect together so that it's faster.

Well, it's okay so far. What I can say is " So far So Bad". But it's getting better and fun after that. After bowling, Haziq, Gurpreet, Mervin, Wongs, Tan, Ken Ming, Ameen and me went to Mc Donald for our lunch. We enjoy the lunch so much.
It's time to pray, for malays. Haziq and Ameen went for prayer and the rest of us went to cinema to look for some movie.

We bought tickets for Resident Evil.
Did you guys think that it's weird as Resident Evil is just for 18 and above, but why we can watch?
Haha.
Actually, it's a best plan ever.
First, we went to new wing cinema. But we can't buy the tickets for Resident Evil because we're under 18. After awhile, Haziq and Gurpreet went to the old wing cinema to buy the tickets. They really got the tickets. Perhaps they're tall and looks like 18?
It's time to enjoy a good movie. Ken Ming walk towards the ticket fellow and give him the tickets. He saw we bought Resident Evil which is a movie for 18 and above, and asked us. We say that we don't know about that, and he just let us in. Actually before that, I really don't dare to watch bacause of it's an movie for 18 and above, Cause I scared they catch us.
Good news is : We can watch the movie. Hurray!!

After Resident Evil, I meet HuiSan they all at redbox.
Redbox are finished and it's time to go home too..


Here's my story today! If you guys wanna get some photos for this day, you can visit my facebook to know more. *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment